Turning Pages’ tutors change lives every day, one page at a time.
- 1 in 5 students has dyslexia which makes it difficult to learn to read.
- We train specialized reading tutors in Orton-Gillingham to work effectively with children and adults with reading disabilities such as dyslexia.
- Orton-Gillingham is a multisensory, structured, phonetic approach to reading and spelling. It is systematic, cumulative and integrated with phonemic awareness.
- We provide ongoing educational support for tutors though observations, in-services, conferences, and newsletters.
- We offer competitive salary
- We supply tutors with resources, materials, and support for their students.
Join the Turning Pages’ team and teach the skills, that will last a lifetime. All tutors must have a Bachelor’s Degree, complete a 30 hour training module, and a 16 hour internship with an experienced tutor.
Visit the training page for the next available training!